Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: HAUL! (now with pics)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got my AvP figures yesterday. I love the things, but I have never had figures give me so much grief before. Every figure had at least 2 joints that had to be forced free, and my Grid Alien's head joint is immovable. Nevertheless, they are awesome figures. I'd take pics, but I can't seem to find my camera.

    Picatoors:

    avp1
    avp2

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 21, 2004 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Peter Hoffman ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cant wait to get a set of them, congrats

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I still haven't seen the film, but even if it sucks, like so many seem to be saying, I don't care. Those Predator designs are awesome! Fragile to be sure, but awesome. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I bought dupes of Elder and Scar to keep MIP just in case something happens to mine. (One 5 year old, two cats, a dog, and ground that decides to move every so often, one has to think of these things)
    Besides the fact that I'm just paranoid and sick [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump for pics

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the Elders base is one of those turning bases?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, sorry, I added that myself.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah just saw your reply in that other post. thanks

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kickass!!

    can't wait to never get mine... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    there's GOTTA be a way you can fix that neck...

    try asking at www.customdungeon.com

  10. #10
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    that neck joint should pop free no problem using the frezer method.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •